Pages

A look at some of the things I love

here's another life update for y'all, because they're just so interesting.
school's out, it's over, I'm free. except not really. i miss my friends, i miss the daily chatter, the fun, i miss that hiking trip we went to months ago and i miss the comfort that stuff offered me.
but now it's time to pull on my Big Girl Pants, and get stuff done.
Like this blog post.

-so, number one on one of the things that I love is this picture of a REAL tree that I took when we went hiking, it was incredibly funny yet sad.



-next is this picture that I asked my baby niece to make of this little teddy bear of hers, honestly it is precious


-some more nature from the hiking trip.

-this kitty that roams our neighborhood. she now has two baby kittens and she's very needy, and loves cuddles. her babies tend to run away when you go near them. it's all good and lovely.
apparently I can't get enough of nature, so here's another stunning picture of a tree, this beautiful one from my family's village. it's stunning and gorgeous and has that old-school vibe that's just so rustic, and ugh.
I'm feeling all the nostalgia right now, guys, if you hadn't noticed. It's been a tough few months, and I find myself escaping through thoughts of the past and future, and nostalgia and old memories just hit me.
like a punch in the face.
more in the heart but, you know.



What are your summer plans, what stuff do you miss right now? Do you find yourself lost in your thoughts more often than you'd like? 
lemme know, y'all.
x

4 comments:

  1. These are some lovely pictures :-) and I love cats that love cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you don't know how this one gets when she's in a mood! she literally blocked my path to get inside my house! but yes sometimes (mostly) it's all very lovely!

      Delete
  2. Aw look at the little kitty momma. If you manage to snag a picture of her babies, you must share because reasons.
    Sometimes I am hit with a massive tsunami of nostalgia too. Sometimes it's good nostalgia, sometimes it's bad nostalgia. I suppose it just depends on what I'm being nostalgic about?? I DON'T KNOW NOSTALGIA IS BITTER SWEET A LOT OF THE TIME. Also, that tree speaks to me. I love it!
    That teddy bear picture warms my entirely dark and cold heart, so thank you for that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now that you mention it, i do think i have a picture of the kittens in my iPod...
      nostalgia really is bittersweet. THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING I WAS HAVING A KIND OF BAD DAY AND YOU LIGHTENED IT UP :)))

      Delete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com