Pages

June TBR!

Okay, so FINALLY summer has started, and I couldn't be happier. EXAMS ARE OVERRR!!!
excuse me as i go and do a happy dance *shimmies and flails wildly*
 I am so tired right now, it's six a.m., and I'm sitting on my laptop, thinking of what to read this summer.

I have a pretty vague idea, one that involves books that are inspiring, books that are fun,and books that are just beautiful, really. Problem is, to find out whether any book actually meets my criteria, I need to first read it. so.

here is my JUNE TO BE READ PILE:


*fireworks commence*

Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Heist Society by Ally Carter
This Could End by Steph Bowe
The Secret Science of Magic by Melissa Keil


I'm probably not gonna end up reading all of these, but these are the books I have in mind/am in the mood for these next few weeks. Let's see how it goes.

5 comments:

  1. BONE GAP!! BONE GAPPPP!! That's got to be one of my most favourite books of all time *Shrieks happily* I hope you have fun with this lovely looking TBR!! Happy holidays to you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING OMG! yeah bone gap is really nic, i actually decided to read it after I read your review about it! and oh, i am eXCITED for this tbr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I absolutely loved Bone Gap and A Darker Shade of Magic so I am so glad they're on your TBR. :) Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous review! <3

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
  4. We basically have the same TBR!! What is this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol really? what a coincidence! they say great minds think alike...

      Delete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com