Pages

STOP! YOU NEED TO READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU MOVE ON.

Hello, it has been a MINUTE hasn't it? Not like I've been gone for the entire year or anything, pffffttt naaaah. I haven't forgotten this blog, truly. In fact, as I've been dealing with a lot of changes in real life, I've been thinking that this blog really doesn't represent me anymore.
I have a lot more to me than just fangirling and squealing and occasional rambly posts. Because of that, I've decided to move to a newer, more 'me' online  space. It's about time I made this change.
 It's been a long time coming, anyways. So, you don't absolutely have to, but it would be really nice if you could take the one second of your time to go on and check out my new blog.
I'll still use blogger probably to follow allll the blogs XD. But my main website or online face for this platform is changing, and boy is it time. I am glad.

It's format and the stuff I post there is different.  There will be talk of emotional stuff and growing up and facing the world, there will be flash fiction, and there will be more  interviews, collaborations, and stuff like that, I'm hoping. Just more IRL kind of stuff, basically.
So thank you for reading this, and please DO check out the new blog here.

bye for real this time!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com